




We made our yearly trip to the Hogle Zoo finally. The kids have been waiting and have been excited. I think it is kind of funny that my kids get so excited to go to the zoo every year, but was a nice day for the zoo. We met my parents there and off we went. I love to watch the excitement in kid's faces as they see a different animal. Cole had a few phrases that he'd repeat at every exhibit, "I wanna get in there" or "I wanna ride on that". This morning as we were getting ready to go he said, "Me love animals. Me wanna ride on animals." I told him they were wild and they could hurt him, and how quickly his tune changed. "Me gonna punch animals away!" ha ha. Anyhow, the only mistake made was that I let the kids stay up until after 10:00 last night, so we had some tired kids. Mom and I took turns pushing someone in the stroller, but Dad got the real workout pushing Scotty up and down those huge hills. He always amazes me with how fit he is, he wasn't even out of breath...I was. Anyhow, thanks for the zoo trip Dad and Mom, we love you.
5 comments:
Electric chair!
be gonna punch animals away!? oh man Amy, your kids kill me! It looks like fun, I love the zoo too, I wish I could been there, even though I think everyone exhausted after a day at the zoo. And your photos look really nice, Ms.Photoshop
Photoshop is nice. I got to get that. You will have to teach me a thing or two or three or four, since I'm awful with the computer. Dad is strong.
Your kids are always saying the darndest things. I'm sure I've said that before. I feel like I'm on vacation when I go to the zoo. Last time I went I even got butterflies in my stomach when I thought to myself, "I can't wait to back to Disneyland tomorrow". Then I realized I was talking crazy to myself. You're not in California John.
Just plain loved it!!
Post a Comment