9.19.2008

Rules, Shmules

Me: Aidan how was school?

Aidan:  Good.  I learned a new rule. 

Me:  What was that?

Aidan:  No kissing at school.

Me:  How did you learn that rule?

Aidan:  A girl was kissing me at school today, and the teacher told her that there's no kissing allowed at school.

Me:  Why was she kissing you?

Aidan:  I don't know, she's crazy. 


5 comments:

Felicia said...

Smart, witty, handsome, knows how to wield a sword.... who could resist?

Em said...

oh that killed me! Crazy (kissing) kids! I'll agree with Felicia, he's hard to resist!

Terri said...

I wanna chew on his ears...does that make me crazy to?

So she was taught love one another and took it to heart. She didnt put a pipe bomb under his bike. I say let them stay little. Kissing allowed!

JP Anderson said...

I didn't realize I was logged in a Felicia. But she said the same thing minus the sword.

Calvin said...

that still happens to me ALL the time