9.05.2008

Photoshop Phun

I've been messing around with the new Photoshop Elements that Em & Shawn gave me (thanks guys!).  I can see it will be a lot of fun, if I can figure out what I'm doing.  Here are some shots I've monkeyed with.  


before
      after

before

after

before

after

9 comments:

JP Anderson said...

I'm guessing my computer doesn't do your photo shop work justice but I can see some good improvements. Nice work!

Em said...

Way to go Amy! I'd say the biggest improvement was the Asher pic. He looks waaay more like you in the second picture. :) Keep it up, Photoshop can be a blast. I approve.

Kati said...

Hey Any! I found you somehow through Stacy's blog. Your kids are getting so big! And...I had no idea you were expecting. How exciting. We have a blog too...
email me
littlebitoflove76@gmail.com
and I will send you an invite.

Also, I am addicted to photoshop. I could sit on the computer for hours messing with pictures and not even realize a second has gone by.

Kati said...

nice that I said Hi Any! I meant AMY. ((:It's called proof read Kati,

Kelly said...

uh oh. Does that mean you are going to start digital scrap booking, and we can no longer be friends?
I am glad you got photo shop. I have it(I think? is that the one I have?) and NEVER use it. I know you will get lots of use out of it. I love the picture of Asher and Clair!

Katie said...

Oooh... I'm jealous. Photoshop is the only thing on my Christmas list this year... and then I'm going to take a class so I can figure it out =) You should come with me! The pictures look great!

Calvin said...

I "tagged" you no my blog....apparently I am a 13 yr old girl

crush said...

Wow! Nice work! I might have to send some of my pics your way! Looks great! I love the one of Asher. He is so dang cute!

Ging said...

Hey if your going to monkey around with a photo of me- take a few inches off for Pete's sake.