3.07.2009

Aidan aka Mr. Personality


Aidan turned 6 on Wednesday.  He keeps things happy around here.  I love his smile and his happy-go-lucky approach to things. He got a Nerf sword, black Spiderman costume, Wii game, and a puzzle and he was thrilled.  He wears that costume daily and sneaks around the house on all fours.  He's well known for his quirky comments.  The most recent one was this, "I know why Jesus made snow Mom."  "Why, Aidan?"  "Because he wanted kids to be able to do something besides just sit in their houses. "  

Love that boy.
 

6 comments:

shawn rowley said...

he's a great kid..

happy b-day aidan

Em said...

wow. 6. I'm not old enough to say it but those kids grow like weeds.

Terri said...

Happy late Birthday Spidee, go play in the snow!

I called on his birthday and he answered the phone and then wished me a happy birthday I was very confused. How was the temple trip??

Terri said...

Happy late Birthday Spidee, go play in the snow!

I called on his birthday and he answered the phone and then wished me a happy birthday I was very confused. How was the temple trip??

Jen said...

I think ya hit enter twice Ter! oops! How cute of a boy is he!!! Happy Day Aidy boy! Love you

JP Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Aidan. I can't believe you're six already.