3.02.2009

farmers, fur, foreign objects

We drove past a farmer working on his fence today.  He had a little chihuahua running around his feet.  Hmm?  Not exactly my idea of a fine farm dog.  

I think there is good fur and tacky fur.  I don't like real fur, but if you're going to wear some fur I think it needs to look like it may be real fur.  Red and blue are simply NOT real colors fur would be, okay.  

Binh made some fantastic wonton soup and also some potstickers.  Trouble is, the ground beef she bought at Smith's was laden with little bits of bones.  Those'll hurt your teeth.  bummer.

6 comments:

Em said...

i'm am oh so grossed out

Amy said...

and tired. nice english

shawn rowley said...

you call it bone...i call it metobolically usable calcium...

Jen said...

that's gross indeed! By the way I just wanna know is it the Mother in law who was sporting the blue or red fur? LOL! Oh my goodness that Grace is just tooooooo cute for words! I love that pic of her up there in the corner Aim! She is decked out!

Me and More said...

dang your Gracie is sooo cute and again with that little cole man looking 6ish. Enjoy them, squeeze em up cuz they just keep on a growin.

Unknown said...

Was it bought AT Smith's or BEHIND Smith's?