What a little gorgeous baby she is! WOW! I love her eyes.
Check it baby, check it. She looks like Aidan with those big eyes! I want to hold her again!
the envy is becoming painfull....stop it....your cruel.
She is so cute!!!!!
She is so beautiful! THOSE EYES! I just love them! What a little blessing she is....
I almost missed this blog (thanks to mother I have been directed). She IS wonderful. I can not get over that face. And I dont think I've seen her smile before. What a treat!
What a beauty- thanks for sharing.
This baby is so dang cute - I can't stand it! I bet she is going to be "all that...and a bag of chips" just like my little Ramsey.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a little gorgeous baby she is! WOW! I love her eyes.
Check it baby, check it. She looks like Aidan with those big eyes! I want to hold her again!
the envy is becoming painfull....stop it....your cruel.
She is so cute!!!!!
She is so beautiful! THOSE EYES! I just love them! What a little blessing she is....
I almost missed this blog (thanks to mother I have been directed).
She IS wonderful. I can not get over that face. And I dont think I've seen her smile before. What a treat!
What a beauty- thanks for sharing.
This baby is so dang cute - I can't stand it! I bet she is going to be "all that...and a bag of chips" just like my little Ramsey.
Post a Comment