3.11.2009

Good Stuff

Who is this masked man with the big brown eyes?
It's Cole!


Today we took Scott's power chair to have some repairs in Salt Lake.  Scott, Cole, Grace & I headed inside to drop the chair off.  This place was full of power chairs (mostly Jazzy's).  Cole immediately hopped on one and began turning the steering device.  Then he looks at me and says,
"Mom will you buy me one?"
What!  "No Cole I won't".
"Please Mom, me haunt one."
"No Cole, they cost too much money".
"Pretty please Mom, me be a good boy."
"Cole, they're for people who can't walk".
"Me can't walk Mom, me scratched my leg."

Of course he had people in the place just laughing.  It was as if he was in Wal-Mart asking for candy, not in National Mobility begging for a Jazzy!

After they fixed the wrong wheel, that Scott had been waiting for 3 months to have replaced, we ordered the correct wheel and headed for home.  Good times.  It reminded me of how Doctor's write "THIS ONE" on the correct limb that needs operated on and such.  I should've had my sharpie and written on the correct wheel I guess. 

 So, on the way home Scott asks me to stop by one of his old favorite haunts- Maverick- and buy him one of his old favorite lunches- a burrito.  He asks for 2 of the burritos with the green sticker on them.  I searched and found what I thought compared to that and bought 2 of them, with much reluctance.  You see, this thing was called "The Bomb".  Does that even sound like something your digestive track is going to appreciate, let alone your wife!?  I said to the kind clerk, "This isn't right", as I plopped those things down on the counter.  Scott smiled as I handed them over and told me he only needed one of "The Bomb's" and that would've been sufficient.  Ah well, here's to bombing it tomorrow too! Yippee!

This is just a little picture to show you what can happen to a small unsuspecting baby when her big sister gets a hold of her, and the bassinet, and some cheap flowers.  










Grace had her 2 month check up and now weighs in at 10 pounds 7 ounces. She's in the 30th percentile for her weight, 75% for her height and 50% for her head.  That's the Browning mold.   
Have a great day!

7 comments:

JP Anderson said...

One time at UPS my co-worker stole my lunch from the fridge and ate it in the break room in front of everyone. I came in for break and asked if anyone had eaten my sandwich and yogurt. They all pointed to Nate. "What the heck Nate!?" nate-"I'm sorry dude! I didn't know it was yours. I'll bring you lunch tomorrow." The next day I get one of those foot long "Bombs" and a candybar. Felicia laughed and gave me the look with eyebrows raised that said, "you gonna eat that?" Good luck Browinings.

Unknown said...

Good thing it's warm enough outside so you can open the windows...

Molly Thorne said...

Your Baby has changed so much. The bassinet is so cute, good job Chloe

Jen said...

Awe man I have a feeling I too would like one of those bombs - green chiles make everything yummy in MHO. I love what you've done with the bassinett Chloe girl! Sooooo cute!

shawn rowley said...

colin room to captain Kirk: "noooo, capin' we cannooo douit, we havno gooot the puuuuwerrrrrrr!!!!"

sleep well amy, charcol filters work well.

Anonymous said...

Dang that baby is really starting to look like a Browning! P.S. Sleep with the Glade Plug-Ins on...

Ging said...

I haunt a Jazzy too- no Bombs please