IU almost bought that shirt for Tay at super target...but I was afraid he wouldnt like it. Thanks for the confirmation. I love the no line bifocals. You get to go to warmer places today YEAH!!
Your glasses look really G.Q. I'm sorry your wife bought you a shirt that belongs on a 6 year old. She's so naughty scotty. In light of it all you are her super hero, so I see why she did it and you can't blame her for lovin you.
6 comments:
your mean. you promised not to post those pictures of your husband.
and now you did just because of that i won't leave a comment..
what, wait... i just... you're really mean!
Did you get your tickets to the gun show! YOWZERS! Scotty tooooo Hotty!!!! I love the glasses! Where did he get the shirt?
IU almost bought that shirt for Tay at super target...but I was afraid he wouldnt like it. Thanks for the confirmation. I love the no line bifocals. You get to go to warmer places today YEAH!!
Your glasses look really G.Q. I'm sorry your wife bought you a shirt that belongs on a 6 year old. She's so naughty scotty. In light of it all you are her super hero, so I see why she did it and you can't blame her for lovin you.
He looks good in those glasses. And it looks like you bought him the size shirt you like.
I love it!
Spiderman swinging right into the action, Scotty's armpit.
And those are pretty nice glasses Peter Parker
Post a Comment