Cute hair! was it hard to get it curly? You'll have to give me tips. Oh wait, I bet that is your natural hair! So, now you fit in your jeans and have pretty hair. blah. P.S My "other" family grew up in Burley. I think you might know them, or your older sisters!
14 comments:
Nice do! It looks like you've got 5 kids and it aint no thang. You make being a mom look good. That's what that hair style says.
gorgeous....as usual.
hey i did my hair w/ some curl in it today. looked simliar, in a much less cute way though. bravo.
and your blush looks nice too.
Dido to Em's comment except I didn't do my hair at all, not for 2 days now. I'm lovin spring break!!
you guys scare me...
i'm go to the drudge report now...
BEAUTIFUL!!! As always.
I love the new do! I love J.P's comment it made me laugh and I agree!
Yowza!!! Looove it, Aim.
You need to put another vote tab:
0 Grow it back
I would have checked that one. Not saying it isn't cute, you just know how Elder Holland and I feel about such things.
you have bedroom eyes
Cute hair! was it hard to get it curly? You'll have to give me tips. Oh wait, I bet that is your natural hair! So, now you fit in your jeans and have pretty hair. blah.
P.S
My "other" family grew up in Burley. I think you might know them, or your older sisters!
MOM is that you - you know how to comment now! WOWZA!!
I check YES for hair liberation on the WOMENS FRONT! you rock that cut
And Mom's 1st comment. somone get a camera!
So bedroom eyes are what bring Mom out of the blogger closet- nice. Cute hair- someday I will liberate my head too.
Post a Comment