So here it is, 4th folder, 4th picture. It just so happens to be some of my husband's handiwork on a house. My Scotty has always been a go getter. He's not afraid of a challenge and he's not afraid of failure. Yesterday it was very cold and we have yet another huge pile of rocks in front of our house waiting to be distributed. He went out in his power chair yesterday and used a shovel to load rocks up into the wagon with Asher's help to distribute them. Like I said, he's not afraid of a challenge.
p.s. I must mention that we have the best neighbors who helped to finish hauling all those rocks.
I TAG: Em, Ging, Wendy, and Molly:)
2 comments:
Good for ole Scotty boy! He really is a go getter isn't he!
I DON'T BLOG! YOU CAN'T TAG ME. NICE TRY
Post a Comment