How cute is your family? Do you need any more sisters? I need to get the info on that location... looks like a lot of fun.
Oh Gabber. you're getting old!
Agh! Wish I coulda been there! Thanks for sharin' what I missed. Maybe next year...
That was awesome! Thanks for sharing! I took some of those pictures! Pretty good I'd say!
Is this one of those "special" camps for, you know, "special people?"
Nice photos Aim- the one of me in the High School pose must be destroyed- hello captain wrinkly-icky pants!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How cute is your family? Do you need any more sisters? I need to get the info on that location... looks like a lot of fun.
Oh Gabber. you're getting old!
Agh! Wish I coulda been there! Thanks for sharin' what I missed. Maybe next year...
That was awesome! Thanks for sharing! I took some of those pictures! Pretty good I'd say!
Is this one of those "special" camps for, you know, "special people?"
Nice photos Aim- the one of me in the High School pose must be destroyed- hello captain wrinkly-icky pants!!!
Post a Comment