One of Aidan's front teeth is loose.
I mean really loose.
He went to play with a friend today and his friend's mother told me when she answered the door that tooth was pointed right at her. I would really love it if he would pull it out. I have this problem with loose teeth. They give me the heebie jeebies. I don't like to see them wiggled and I certainly don't want to wiggle or pull on them myself.
Reminds me...
Dad use to pull our teeth out with pliers. It seemed so dramatic. He would get the alcohol and clean them first adding to the drama, then he'd get a firm grip and yank.
I will not be getting any pliers out, but Asher did. You see Asher used his money to buy himself a "tool" like his Dads. It's one of those multi-use tools, you know, it has a file, knife, pliers, etc. He talked Aidan into letting him help remove that tooth, but to no avail.
I finally grabbed some tissue tonight and tried to yank on it, but I gave up quickly because of those aforementioned heebie jeebies.
If you'll recall how Aidan lost all 3 of his other teeth- by knocking them out- then I suppose waiting for this tooth isn't all too bad of an idea.
4 comments:
OHHH come on now folks! Just come visit your Auntie Jen -Aidy boy! I will yank that sucker out so fast you won't know what hit ya! I don't remember Dad using pliers on my but I do remember him using string or dental floss that he would tie around my tooth and then yanko! Out it flew and that my friend is exactly how I have extracted both Paige and Annas loose teeth! Do it Aim - do it!! I love that your neighbor said it was pointed at her! LOL!
teeth are a strange thing, sharp, hardened, and in your mouth already an icky place to store such highly used things, and to celebrate childhood we tear them out of our kids heads....weird.
Just get your finger under the top of the tooth near the root and push. See we all have our own terrifying way no wonder there is a tooth fairy for solice.
EW. I will not pull on teeth either.
And i recall the pliars. It all seemed very dramatic (but safe none-the-less) but I'll leave teeth pulling up to the guy who smashes all the spiders.
Post a Comment