New food: Sweet Potatoes
New Toy: Johnny Jump Up
I bought the stage 1 Sweet Potatoes for Grace today. I should have bought her the bigger size.
She devoured them and sat waiting...
What a good eater she is.
Oh and so cute.
I mentioned how much she loves to jump in your lap when you hold her and my friend let me borrow her Johnny Jump Up.
I've never had one of these.
We popped her in and I think she really liked it, EXCEPT for when she spun around and couldn't see me anymore.
Too cute.
7 comments:
dah! she's so dang cuuute! word verification: diperhe
heheheh
Videos are the BEST! I love how quickly she cried when she's turned around. Obviously Mom is the center of her jumping-sweet-potato-eating world.
I am SO excited to meet her in just a couple weeks!! YAY! Oh and by the way, my phone got tossed in the pool (thanks Luc) and surprisingly I was unable to recover any phone numbers, call me or text me or email me your phone number so we can touch base or I might just show up on your doorstep completely unannounced.
That's pretty sweet, she's so cute!
I agree she is sweet potatoe herself devourable! I have to say that is my favorite picture of Aiden and how I see his personality. Gonna print it
I'm glad to see you are getting such good use out of that swing. I'm gonna need to probably buy another one, that is if I will ever want to leave the house. Those videos make me feel a little bit better about the circus I'm about to be part of.
Now that is cute! I had a silly grin plastered to my face whale watching her bounce.
Post a Comment