
This is probably my most favorite picture of my Dad and I.
We're dancing at the Roof after Scott and I were sealed in the Salt Lake temple for eternity.
I love this picture because I remember feeling my Dad's joy as we danced.
As a parent I now know that there is no greater joy than watching your children make good choices and be happy.

This is one of my favorite memories I shared with my Dad. We attended a Daddy Daughter Nerd Date. He really got into it, and was even able to get his entire wardrobe right from his own closet! It was so much fun. Daughters love to spend one on one time with their fathers. And that is something that never changes. I love you Dad!

This picture is of Scott as a fairly new father with Asher on his blessing day. What a great Dad he is to our children. What an example of courage and faith. I love to watch him play with our children, tease them, teach them, wrestle them, tickle them, and love them.

My how they've changed and grown. Happy Father's Day Scotty. There's no one else I'd rather take this beautiful challenge on with than you.
I love you.
3 comments:
That was soo nice Aim! I love those pictures - loved Dad's shorty tie! Love you guys!
Awesome photos and splendid thoughts
That was really touching a fitting tribute.
Post a Comment