6.26.2009

It's the Bees Knees

Do my titles make you wonder?
I usually just type the first thing that pops into my head- sense or no.

Aidan has spent a great amount of time out on his bike, his brother's bike, and his rollerblades this summer. 
His knobby knees have paid the price.
(by the way- I once told Aidan he had his Daddy's legs, meaning the biggest thing on them are his kneecaps.  He was so proud and kept telling everyone, "My legs are just like my Dad's!")
He found these great big, tough bandaids in the medicine cabinet and applied them.  The stickiness just doesn't come off like you hope it will. So this is what remains: scabs and residue. I don't think it's going to slow him down though.  He has a need for speed.



























2 comments:

Em said...

Of course I absolutely adore Aidy's face, but the 2nd picture is very artsy, it makes me focus on the IDEA of little boys and scabbed knees and summer. And that, is a very cute idea to think about too. :)

shawn rowley said...

robo aidy rocks!