6.13.2009

Who Be You

Ch..ch..ch..changes.

I don't want Chloe to cut her hair, and so we compromised, she had bangs cut. 
I honestly thought she looked totally different!!!














He finally lost it!  Knocked out during a wrestling match. I finally figured out why he didn't want it to fall out.  After it fell out he wouldn't let me see it because he said "I look weird now."






























Thank you rain- we have an excess number of slugs.  The kids got to work finding slugs and pouring salt on them. This one was the grand daddy of them all. Gross!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was first to comment! Yay! Anyway I just really love reading your blogs, Aim. I remember when I told my mom I wanted to finally chop all of my long hair. She wasn't very happy but she let me do it, brave woman.

Ging said...

I can so relate- Only I DID yank Caleb's out with a tissue. I only get the heebie jeebies waiting for him to swallow it whole- and then let's face it, the tooth fairy doesn't really want to exchange it for cash.

Ging said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ging said...

Cute bangs Chloe! Good compromise good compromise