Look how excited she is! Can you imagine what great things we could do if we always had a cheering section like that?
too cute... Greydon needs to come watch
That was so cute! I can't believe she's already that big!!
the joys of babyhood - there's an analogy in there somewhere - something about our heavenly cheering section - I like her "oo oo oo's" the most.
love is the answer
She's so happy to make you happy. No offense but it reminds me of how excited Doug gets when he knows he's done something we're proud of. See what great preparation these dogs are for us!
I want a baby. Can I borrow yours until I get over it? If I do.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Look how excited she is! Can you imagine what great things we could do if we always had a cheering section like that?
too cute... Greydon needs to come watch
That was so cute! I can't believe she's already that big!!
the joys of babyhood - there's an analogy in there somewhere - something about our heavenly cheering section - I like her "oo oo oo's" the most.
love is the answer
She's so happy to make you happy. No offense but it reminds me of how excited Doug gets when he knows he's done something we're proud of. See what great preparation these dogs are for us!
I want a baby. Can I borrow yours until I get over it? If I do.
Post a Comment