I like how a lot of the pictures are at a funky angle. And your kids just keep on getting cuter! That one of Grace eatin' the peas is my fav. Oh what am I saying? I love them all!
What a life! We are both excited to one day have a cute family like yours. With the time and dedication put for towards school you might not know it but that's all Felicia really wants to do.
6 comments:
Amy, just wanted to you to know I love you!
Also, why didn't you take and post a picture of you guys running into me at Smith's today?
I like how a lot of the pictures are at a funky angle. And your kids just keep on getting cuter! That one of Grace eatin' the peas is my fav. Oh what am I saying? I love them all!
What a life! We are both excited to one day have a cute family like yours. With the time and dedication put for towards school you might not know it but that's all Felicia really wants to do.
Love it!
Oh its a sweetness overload.
I guarantee a day of pictures from my day would be more snoozy and less cutesy! :)
Post a Comment