10.15.2009

The Secret


Remember the Secret of NIMH?

The terror of the Spring as the tractor comes to plow the fields and also the homes of all the cute little miceys.  And there's that one mouse that's sick and might not get out in time! Mrs. Brisby must do all she can to save her children and her home.





Yeah well, it might not be the right season, but I am living this movie people!

I'm actually that house that lives by the field that is being plowed.  All those little terrified mice are escaping the field...and finding refuge in MY GARAGE!!
ARGH!!! YUCK!! and BLECH!!

Several sticky mouse traps and some D-CON later and I have "caught" 9 mice.

If I find rats in my rosebushes I'm moving!!!

 

8 comments:

Bonnie Anderson said...

I will pray for rats.

Ging said...

Okay- Mom. What? Does she want you to move? I feel your pain. No really I do.

Amy Marble said...

Hi Amy,
I hope you don't mind - I came across your blog through the Rush's. I can feel your pain. We've caught 8 mice this week!! Completely NASTY - I hate cats, but I'm almost ready to go get one...
Good luck - I hope we're both done with this soon!
Amy

Calvin said...

Kristen would be a wreck

Jen said...

Sorry bout that! I loved that movie!

Terri said...

poor little guys dont know they have escaped onedoom to be forever trapped in jelly.

Em said...

haha. Leave it to Ter to be sympathetic for the mice. :) Althuoght you sorta set yourself up on that one, I was thinking of those poor sweet mice and then, well you have filled in the role of badguy i think. I'm sorry! The question remains, would you rather have mice or roaches!? ewww...

Molly Thorne said...

I do not like that movie, it's so dark right from the beginning. I don't like mice either. I'm glad I don't have your problem.