3.10.2011

Lucky Meds

Lucky to have medication so readily available for sick children.
And awesome neighbors :)


p.s. I was at the InstaCare with Asher yesterday and the nurse said,

"Did you have a baby at American Fork hospital a couple years ago?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I remember you!
You are a lot thinner now."

True dat. ( I have no pride.)

5 comments:

Em said...

Lucky YOUR alive too.

Jen said...

Lucky your feet don't look like that anymore! WHOOOAAA! LUcky you aren't one to haul off and hit someone too!

Bonnie Anderson said...

well this week i have done two things i was sure i couldnt. this is my 2 night spent in an airport... no sleep yet. saturday i hiked two and one half miles to the bottom of a canyon. i knew with each step down i had to climb out. have a chest cold didnt help. i dont think i have ever sweeted so much even got erpie. well it is 6.30 time to board and head for home. I smell bad look bad feel bad.

Ging said...

Double lucky then....I think

Kati said...

I agree with Jen. Lucky you didn't punch miss nurse in the face. :)
You are looking lovely though! Little hot momma.