10.03.2008

Another Dream

I had a dream last night.  It was strange, but for me that is the norm in La-La Land.  I was riding an escalator with my kids, I was bitten by a bat, and I ended up in a wheelchair.  I couldn't control the movement of my legs or feet.  I would go to therapy and try to walk and it was very challenging and weird.  Hmm.  Then Scott and I took the kids, and that included our new baby in her car seat, to the mall, in our matching wheelchairs.  

In other news...Chloe helped me clean out under the stairs last night to earn some money for the Book Fair.  We pulled out a ton of clothes.  I was able to get rid of any boy clothes under size 3!!! YEAH!  That's a lot of stuff.  Then, much to Chloe's happiness, we went through her old clothes.  So many cute things attached to memories.  Lots of yellowing items, I guess she will be 10 in November.  We were both surprised by how many shoes she had.  Anyhow, it felt good to purge myself of things we don't need in an effort to make the basement a more inviting place for all.  

2 comments:

JP Anderson said...

A good cleaning feels good to get done. So Cole is going to be a lion? Looks good on him.

Terri said...

Must be the nesting instinct settling in for the winter. I just cleaned my closet oyee!! Why do I have so much stuff? I wish all my nephews and nieces were here I could get rid of 2/3 of it to the treasure seakers.

I love the little picture of Gavin I think he was smiling