9.02.2008

Hair Check

I just picked Aidan up from Kindergarten today.  This is what he looked like. 




 I just started laughing outloud when I saw him.  I asked him what happened to his hair.  

"They had to check it," he replied nonchalantly.
"Check it?!  For what?", I asked.
"Just to make sure I'm taking care of it," he says.

This just had me in stitches.  How funny.

I confirmed with the teacher that someone's sister had lice and so they checked all the kids. 
Everything checked out, Aidan is in fact taking care of his hair.  What a boy.  

5 comments:

Em said...

hehe. I'm glad he passed the general hair care test. I can remember those, lined up to the nurses office. Why the adults all looked so afraid, we had noo idea.

shawn rowley said...

lol this is so weird but don't remember EVER having anyone ever check me for hair critters.

Denise said...

I love that picture, maybe McKay checks her own hair everyday because it's always a mess five minutes after I do it.

Calvin said...

They told us they were making sure we had two ears. We figured it out, it doesn't take two pencils and a pair of rubber gloves to see if you have two ears....and our hair never looked like that when they were done, yeesh

JP Anderson said...

I think I use to do my hair like that on purpose. Combed to the side with a spike in the part. Takes me back to 1990.