I've been pregnant for 200 Days- time to celebrate!!!
Okay, that's enough.
It's Fall Break. Scott's out for the week and the kids get out Thursday through Monday. We're trying to decide what fun family-time thing we can do. In the meantime, Cole is thoroughly enjoying having a built in friend. As Scott was coming down the stairs this morning Cole said, "Mom get pencils, two of dem. Dad, come lay on the floor." 
And so the two of them have spent the morning by the fireplace drawing. Does that count as Scott's homework? I'm wondering.
It's eggnog season. That's an actual celebrated season at our home. The kids watch for it at the grocery store when it starts to get cold. This has been going on for years now. Eggnog has been called more than on thing in our home:
Witch's milk (witch on carton at Halloween time, 3 year old)
Goggular
Nog
Well, I had the brilliant idea last night for FHE to make eggnog milkshakes. Why not combine two of our favorites, eggnog and ice cream.
They were SO GOOD!
Calorie Caution.
Everyone loved them, so if you're a lover of eggnog and ice cream give it a shot it won't disappoint.
3 comments:
Cute pics of Cole and Scotty. What fun for Cole. I'm totally trying an eggnog shake!
I'm an only fan here at our home. Felicia doens't care for the taste of it but I love it in Postum thanks to Dad. Mmm!
Those are the best pictures, I know I say that almost constantly on your page Amy but they are!I guess one real benefit to Scotty spending more time on carpet level is he's right down there in Cole-zone, perfect for drawing on the floor like kids love to do! What fun, fall break, I know he spends pretty much every day lit hour at school so I'm sure everyone's happy to have the break!
Eggnog. I gotta get in the spirit! That and a couple of jackolanterns and I think I'll feel more Halloweeny in this summer weather.And an eggnog shake would be perfect!
Post a Comment