10.04.2008

Simple Things


Tonight I was busy on the computer and I heard Scott talking to Cole.  He said, "Oh, good idea.  Mom won't ever find you in here."  Then I hear Cole calling to me, "Mom, come and find me".  I walk in the family room and this is where he was hiding!  Isn't that too funny.  I love the way a 3 year old thinks.  

6 comments:

Kristen said...

That picture is just too great in so many ways. Also, love the Peter Pan pic of Aidan.

Calvin said...

yeah, tried to explain why that is so touching of a pic, didn't work... very nice

Jen said...

I love that picture for more than one reason. Really, it just made me tear up. I love that your husband enjoys these little things so much and I love that he was all dressed up in his church clothes -I'm guessing to go to priesthood meeting and well I can't explain it. I just love Scotty.

Em said...

what the rest of them said. :) so cute, if i can't see you you can't see me.

Kati said...

What a fantastic picture.

Amy...I enjoyed having you over so much the other day. It was so good to talk to you and catch up. Please promise that we will do it more often!
Love the new picture of the kids! Turned out so cute.

Terri said...

Tell me how it gets better than this. I love the small and simple things that are the true measure of our lives. Sweet