10.14.2008

Thank you for your opinions.....

I made some phone calls this morning.  I was asking people's opinion if I should cut my hair short or just trim it and put in new layers.  I got mixed reviews.  Scott wanted me to cut it short, Cole did not.  Well, I went for it and cut it off.  I was able to donate 13" to Locks of Love!  I've never done that before, so that was neat.  Anyhow, I feel much lighter, considering I gained 4 pounds last month!  When I got home Cole said, "It's all gone, all gone".  I asked if he liked it and he said, "No."  Ah well, you win some you lose some. 

(updated photo, more like the way I do it)
 




11 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, CUTE! You look like a grown up and super sophisticated. I hope Scott liked it even if Cole didn't. I always wanted to donate to locks of love, but I don't think they want an afro.

JP Anderson said...

Well you should be happy with it. It turned out great! That was a great idea too. Now you AND Scott have donated.

Em said...

hellooo! Nobody asked for my PREAPPROVAL! Way to go Amy! Its super cute and I'm sure it makes your head feel much lighter, I couldn't get over that for a while. And you can still pull it back for in-house days. For the first time in a long time I'm within 5 inches of your hair length lol. Coles a tuff customer but I think he'll get past it. :)

Ging said...

I do like your new do-I do wish I had been asked to submit my opinion as you know I have won readily available.... LOL

Jen said...

Love it and thanks for doing what I said for once! LOL!!! Just joking! You do look so grown up - it's about time since you have nearly 5 kids!

Kelly said...

hmmm. Thanks for my call. It looks really cute. Does it feel weird. I cut all my hair off last Sat. We should have a party:)

Calvin said...

It looks great, pich Cole, that'll teach him.

Molly Thorne said...

I ike the hair cut especially after you did it and the was so cute about Cole neeing 2 pencils

Molly Thorne said...

I guess using the lap top make me leave out letters

Terri said...

Its gone its all gone!! How can I swish it like a happy puppies tail? What will I suck on and soothe myself to sleep with? The love affair is over, you were my only twue love , but now Im hangin with dad permanently!!!

Disgruntled Cole

ps I think youre the new hottness! I dont care what the boy thinks

Kati said...

You are one SUPER HOT MOM! Love the new look!