



We decided to head up to visit Grandpa and Grandma for the day. The kids really enjoy just being outside in the yard and such. The boys tested out the shelving in Grandpa's shed, and asked when they could sleep out there. Then they chased the chickens. Of course they also wanted the chickens to eat out of their hands, which the chickens weren't too keen on after being chased!! We took the kids up to a trout farm and did a little fishing. Good thing Grandma was there to remove the hooks! 




2 comments:
ah amy! sounds like you've really taken advantage of scottys time off. that picture of chloe on the ice block is hilarious! great timing. I wish I could make all the pics big (I know, i always complain about that), but I loved it anyway. The camping and chicken feeding especially makes me wish I was there. :)
I've never tried iceblocking. I've got some questions of my own. I'll save those for a day when I go. I was a great week to enjoy the outdoors. Glad you did.
Post a Comment