-that gas is under $3.00/gallon
-that I can still tie my shoes
- that Scott wrestles with the kids while I lay on the couch
- that I had no cavities at my checkup (however the hygenist gently reminded me that "brushing without flossing is like showering without washing your pits")
-that it is nearly November which = Chloe's birthday, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving break, closer to birth of our baby
- that Asher wanted to learn to iron, and enjoyed it
- that I get to go to book club this week
- for Tums
- for cool nights but warm days
- that Scott is willing to face all life's challenges head on
- that I get to take my kids Halloween pictures soon
- for my kid's creativity
- that Chloe cooked dinner tonight (and last night too!)
- that Mom and I will be celebrating our birthdays this week (he he)
3 comments:
Does this mean we wont see another post until after Thanksgiving?
Happy Birthday! What a great list of things to be thankful for.
You are Awesome.
um. its not even close to either of your birthdays. sounds like you're just celebrating frankly.
Post a Comment