10.30.2008

Preschool Boy, Dream Girl


Cole is in a neighborhood preschool group and I had to take a picture of him.  Isn't he so cute?  He's much too little to go to school, but he really loves the interaction and he loves friends. Can't wait for Halloween tomorrow.  Yipee! 

I failed to get out of bed in a timely manner this morning so Scott was calling my name at the bottom of the stairs, so we could get him to the bus stop.  I had fallen into a deep dream sleep.  I worked at Chili's and I was late for work.  Scott had taken my work shirt and cut the sleeves off so he could workout in it.  Then Cole walked in covered in dog poo and I had to give him a bath, making me even later for work.  I think I was dreaming all this "late" stuff because I subconsciously knew that I needed to get up and get Scott to the bus stop.  

Anyhow, it's a crazy day so I'm off and running, well more like waddling.  

4 comments:

JP Anderson said...

I always enjoy your stories more coming right from your lips. You narrate nicely. Nice talking to you earlier.

Jen said...

Such a little cutie patoodie! Love your dreams!

Calvin said...

Cole is so cute, always has been. Except for working at Chiles I'm guessing most of your dream was based on realities, dog poo, likely, Scott cutting off sleeves, possible...

Em said...

Oh late dreams when you're running late. THey're the worst!
More Halloween pictures please, Chloe's horn-rimmed glasses need to be seen in better detail I think. Are you trying to make Amy 2.0 or what? hehe.