I know I've posted something like this before, but I had to do it again.
When Scott is home all weekend Cole just sticks to him like glue. He has to sit right next to him at dinner (as in scoot his chair so it's touching Scott's chair), he makes Scott give him horsey rides, watches "ego" (Diego) while laying on Scott's stomach, and generally just makes Scott play any game he can come up with. On Saturday I was busy cleaning the house while the kids were at Primary Activity.
Cole was busy bringing out board games to play with Scott.
Eventually he got a ball and decided he wanted Scott to play catch with him.
"Get on the floor Dad" he yells as he runs upstairs to get the ball.
He came back with a little basketball. They passed it back and forth.
Then Cole decided to up the ante and got out a large silver bowl for Scott to throw the ball into.
Scott laughed at the challenge thrown before him, and of course complied.
And then, like any good physical therapist, he really pushed his Dad and gave his Dad the large silver bowl and got a small pot for himself that Scott now had to try and get that ball into.
I just loved watching and laughing.
Who needs to go to physical therapy when you've got a kid like this around.
4 comments:
perfect!
Honestly, look at that flexibility. Has he been doing yoga?
Awesome!! I think your trial has become your blessing!! Wouldn't you say so!!!
Your blogs are inspiration and humor in one colorful package. P.S.
Go & give Terri's picture a caption so we can keep the game going
Post a Comment