Lo and behold, they had footie jammies in their sizes, and on sale. So they each picked out a pair. They put them on at home and really loved them???
Well, after I put everyone to bed I went down to the office to help Scott type up a homework assignment. I could hear Asher over our heads in bed making all kinds of strange noises. After we finished I went up to do one more kid check.
This is what I saw when I walked in to check on Asher.
I was cracking up.
The kid had his head completely in the blinds and was sound asleep with his face smooshed on the windowsill! I love it, all zipped in his footie jammies sleeping skewampus. (I sure have used some interesting terminology today). Anyhow, I thought it was good for a laugh.
I'll have to post a pic of all of them in their footie jammies later. Aidan is earning his today, and I'll have to see if Cole is still willing to wear his since I accidentally zipped him up in his...you know what I mean.
It was traumatic for both of us.
Anyhow, here's to footie jammies and the joy they bring.
5 comments:
thats pretty cute. hope you enjoyed your corndogs.
there i commented.
Do they make adult footie jamies?
ok, I mean LARGE footie jamies, not footie jamies made out of leather or red lace.
Calvin, they do make adult footie P.J.'s because our Aunt Janet has some pink ones! She's in her 60's by the way!! LOL!!! By the way, I love your blog!!! and your baby!! I just laughed myself silly over those pics Aim! LOVE YOU!!
THis is hysterical. like the pj's had a life of their own and possessed his little body. I got to say sweaty feet , hot, crotchity, and no give. My head would be on the windowseal to!!
Does Coley still have his belly button or is it in a zipper?
Post a Comment