11.09.2008

Thoughtful Baker



This morning I laid out Scott's church clothes and went about my business getting the kids ready.  When Scott made it to the bathroom to get ready I noticed he was really sweating.  I asked him if he was alright and he said he thought he had a fever and he really wasn't feeling well.  So he headed back to bed.  We went to church without him and Chloe began thinking of something she could do for her Dad.  This is what she came up with.  All by herself, she baked this cake in two round pans, frosted it, layered it, decorated it, and we lit the candles and served it up to the sick man after dinner.  Isn't she amazing!  All by herself!  And it was fantastic! 





2 comments:

Terri said...

I cant even be shocked and surprised. This is right in character for thoughtful Chloe. Better watch out Aim she's gettin a good head start cooking and it wont be long you will be out of a job for makin the best dinners ever.

Kelly said...

Chloe is a sweet little girl! After I'm around her I think I want a girl, then I get around other girls and I change my mind. I think she is one of a kind and I am always impressed by her!!