Last year Aidan got this amazing Roboraptor dinosaur.
It was remote controlled and had all these cool features, like it can tell when something is in front of it and stop and sniff it, etc, etc.
Well, guess what? I never bought enough batteries to get that thing running.
I know, Great Mom Award!
So, I saw it the other day and decided it was time.
We filled that thing up with $20.00 of batteries and turned it on.
It has been the center of attention. It makes Cole squeal and the kids all love it.
Well, tonight they left it in "Roam" mode while they all headed up to shower, or bathe, or do whatever would make them smell better.
I was busy typing Scott's architecture notes and kept hearing some strange sounds.
Scott was finishing his dinner.
"It's like Jurassic Park in here", he mutters from the table.
I walk in the kitchen to find our Christmas dinosaur has crossed the floor and is attacking Scott's wheelchair!
Happy Holidays!
5 comments:
when i was a kid all i wanted was a hotwheel and enough track to send it down the stairs
That is so funny - I can just hear Scotty saying that! LOL!!!
Oh man Amy I have reread and laughed at that 4 times already! lol. I too can totally hear Scotty saying that. Oh dear, so funny.
I would just reiterate what jen and em said so all I need to add is, LOL!
We have a dino like that. Great fun! We'll have to get them together, I hear when there is two they do stuff together.
Post a Comment