11.11.2008

Teacher for a day....or two, or three?

I really love to take pictures.  And I've loved messing around on Photoshop Elements.  However, I have very, VERY limited knowledge there.  I mess around and such, but it only takes me so far.  I've never taken that big jump and tried actually reading something about the program.

Lucky for me I happened to bug Em and ask if we could video chat or share screens(love you Mac)  or such and she could show me some things. After using John as our liaison and then promptly dismissing him after it worked, we connected online. (thanks John) My one or two questions quickly turned into a session of several hours.  

It was AWESOME!  

It's  was so nice to have someone with so much knowledge explain, and work my mouse for me.  Remembering everything she taught me will definitely require some hands-on training, but I am so excited to try some stuff out.  

Anyhow, here is just a very small sample of something she taught me that she did with just a few quick clicks of the mouse, and isn't it cool?  

Thanks again Em!



4 comments:

Jen said...

Wowzers!! That is neat! I wish I had a Mac so I could be tutored by Em!!

Em said...

haha. niiccce Amy. Haven't you spent enough time online already today? haha. :) It was really fun to teach you some easy stuff anyway. :) You know all my secrets now...

Unknown said...

I know someone who's going to be wanting her own consultation...

Emily, maybe this could be your new job! ;-)

Julie Johnston said...

Can I come next time?
You Know I'm up for more knowledge in that department!