11.02.2008

Time Change.... BONUS!

Yes, we totally forgot about the time change this morning.  We were about half way ready for church when it hit me.  Suddenly, we had an extra hour to get ready for church. 

When does that happen?   

Scott has decided he doesn't not prefer "extra" time before church for the following reasons:

I had time to floss his teeth, clip his eyebrows (yes, I said eyebrows), clean out his ears,  get him out a tie and force him to wear it, etc. 
 He really loved it!
Boy did he look fantastic today- he even had a fresh haircut.  I love that he will just sit there with a "get this over with"  look on his face while I go about my "manscaping", if you will.  

Love you honey.  Happy Daylight Savings.

4 comments:

Em said...

Manscaping!
ahhh. He's a trooper.
I manscaped Shawn yesterday. Mostly in the head region. :)
I draw the line at toenails though.
hehe. I called John LAST NIGHT to give him the good news about falling back. Apparently, i was a few hours late on that news.

Denise said...

Poor Scotty.

Jen said...

I love that word! Manscaping! So funny!!!! Good Sport!!!

JP Anderson said...

I'm actually a manscape professional.