11.16.2008

To celebrate a decade of Chloe


Chloe is 10 today!  I cannot believe that in 2 short years she'll be going into Young Women's!  AHHH! I decided to celebrate our 10 years of Chloe I'd list my top 10 reasons I love this girl:

1. She's always thinking of others
2. She loves to create
3. She's an excellent example for her brothers
4. Behind that sweet demeanor lies one aggressive soccer star!
5. She reminds me to be a better person, simply by being
6. She loves vegetables
7. She's an excellent foot massager
8. She makes friends with ease, and has all different kinds of friends
9. She still kisses me goodbye every morning
10. She finds joy in doing what's right.

I love you Chloe.  What a special gift we received for our first child. 

I'll never forget the day I was laying on my bed and I was quite pregnant with Aidan.  Chloe told me she'd rub my feet. 
She had just turned 5. 
While we were sitting there she looked up at me so sincerely and said, "Mom, I'm so glad Heavenly Father sent me to you".  

I couldn't have said it any better myself.
Happy Birthday sis.  
















5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh that was so perfect! I love you too Chloe girl! Thanks for being such a great example to me and to my girls. We love you tons! Aunt Jenny

JP Anderson said...

Those are some great pictures of Miss Chloe, especially the header. She is a great kid, you're lucky to have her.

Em said...

Its so amazing to see how I know all these different Chloes in these pictures, and that they all are the same sweet girl we all love. :)
what a nice story too, I hope my 5 yr old wants to rub my feet.

Terri said...

What a joy she is. Where did all the time go? I decided just now Im moving to Saratoga Springs and even to your ward!! So I can request to be the Camp Director her beehive year. There is so much mischief I need to teach her! I know its in her Ive seen her eyes dance with it, we just so rarely access it. I love you missy moo, and Uncle Shawn says. " I love you spooky cat"

Ging said...

AWWW- that was awesome. I am amazed that she can be 10. I think I took that last picture and it was only lasterday. Lucky for you that you don't have to bribe her with useless trinkets to get her to rub your feet. I knew someone who used to do that. Happy 10th Chloe.