And yet... you still seem to love her...(it's that cute face isn't it?)
baby barf suits you.
Yahoo for Gracie! Get er good girl!! Funny!
mmmm....
yet another reason to make sure they're wearing a diaper during playtime...
I just had to click on the picture so I could see it larger, yuck!!!! It's a good thing Grace is cute!
hahaha, its a good thing your mouth wasn't open
Hee hee Oh wow- my word verification is :epickwar- that's a comment all by itself.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
And yet... you still seem to love her...
(it's that cute face isn't it?)
baby barf suits you.
Yahoo for Gracie! Get er good girl!! Funny!
mmmm....
yet another reason to make sure they're wearing a diaper during playtime...
I just had to click on the picture so I could see it larger, yuck!!!! It's a good thing Grace is cute!
hahaha, its a good thing your mouth wasn't open
Hee hee
Oh wow- my word verification is :
epickwar- that's a comment all by itself.
Post a Comment