Cutie Patootie!! That's all.
Oh that Gracie...she sure is getting big. I remember holding her for the first time. I bet she'd be a lot wigglier now. Wigglier...is that a word?! So much for a college education...
i have told you before STOP FEEDING THEM!!!!then they will stay small, and big foot will come to tea, with a government reducing democrat....im just saying...
OHHH that pretty little lady! Goo doesn't even do that and he is one! Awe well! Kisses from Disneyland!!!f
Such a darling little girl, but she's growing up to fast. Don't you want to just squish her back into a little baby??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cutie Patootie!! That's all.
Oh that Gracie...she sure is getting big. I remember holding her for the first time. I bet she'd be a lot wigglier now. Wigglier...is that a word?! So much for a college education...
i have told you before STOP FEEDING THEM!!!!
then they will stay small, and big foot will come to tea, with a government reducing democrat....
im just saying...
OHHH that pretty little lady! Goo doesn't even do that and he is one! Awe well! Kisses from Disneyland!!!f
Such a darling little girl, but she's growing up to fast. Don't you want to just squish her back into a little baby??
Post a Comment