11.20.2008

More Dentist Trips

Today I took Chloe & Asher to the dentist.  Cole came along to get a little cavity filled (no shots needed) and Aidan came because I didn't have anyone to watch him. I just recently switched dentists for the kids .  My kids all do very well with the dentist and such I just thought they needed someone who understood kid's teeth better.  I was tickled when it was announced that neither Chloe nor Asher had any cavities!!! YEAH!  They were both thrilled too.  Asher also has quit grinding his teeth at night.  (At one point he tried to talk us into putting a t.v. in his room so he could relax and then not grind his teeth in his sleep.  Creative, huh?)  Chloe's got some major crowding and I guess we can start rubbing our nickels together now to save up for braces in the future.   I think the switch to a pediatric dentist was a good one.  Their office is so fun for kids.  Because Aidan didn't have any work done today, he didn't get to pick another prize like Cole did.  He was very disappointed.  The dentist had to smile when Aidan piped up, " If I get a cavity, then can I have another prize?"  I made him a deal that if he doesn't get a cavity next time I'll buy him a prize.  

And now to see if you are all as confounded as I was. 
On the way home Aidan asked me, "If a place says it's a place does it have to be that thing?"  

That's a direct quote.

I thought for a minute and said, "Yes".

He replies, "So the Naked Brothers Band has to be naked?"

New answer, "No".  "And where did you hear about the Naked Brothers Band!?"

3 comments:

Molly Thorne said...

That is so funny. It's a good thing kids say more than one funny thing because then we don't have to feel bad that we don't write them all down. I think it's okay to just enjoy the moment and then let it go. Not everything has to be savored

Molly Thorne said...

Well I just got off the phone with you and apparently my last comment needs some explaining. I was just saying that it's a good thing that our kids comments happen often that way we are constantly reminded of their humor instead of only getting one or a few funny things and not remembering them. We can enjoy many moments without having to write them down, all though it is good to journal.

Em said...

NEKKED Brother's Band!?
I love how he worded that question. It has to be what it says it is.
Maybe he was referring to the Barenaked Ladies. ??

:D