Pumpkin Princess - can I just say I love that she still loves to be something beautiful! She doesn't want to dress up like a dead cheerleader and I'm cool with that too. Stay a princess sis. Please don't grow up and bring boyfriends home to my couch that want to marry you. please. At least not for 15 years.
Ninja - asked to go trick or treating with a friend instead of his Mom! What?! Really! Is it me? Or do you just want to see how much candy you can collect without having to drag Mom up and down the street? Hopefully it's the latter. Not confident enough to wear this costume to school this year however. Hmmm? He always keeps me thinking, this one.
Transformer- RAN from house to house, so excited, no coat needed. Removed mask within 7 minutes- too sweaty. Loves to share his candy. Good for him. Not so good for me.
Cowboy- Mustache lasted 3 minutes. Guns lasted 4.5 minutes. Actually trick or treating lasted 8 minutes. Then he curled up with his 10 pieces of candy in the bottom of the stroller and chowed.
Angel- This costume was for photos only. Pretty baby actually wore some warm wooly jammies and a blankie and fell asleep in the stroller. Her photo was the most difficult one to capture. Outtakes to come shortly. Oh boy.





7 comments:
I love those pics ! Chloe you look beautiful - the prettiest Pumpkin Princess I've seen!
She does look like a princess in costume and out. Where do you get these get ups Aim they are top of the line. I love Coles night from stach removal to candy eattin 8 min thats awesome. How did the Ninja make out??? Its not you I promise
Very cute---my fav is Cole's mustache. He should wear that thing more often. . .
And you're right. . .Chloe is the perfect princess. I don't see anything scary in her future.
Once again....LOVE the photo's!!So adorable.
They are way cute!!! I love the pics of your kids and their customes. So fun!!!
Very cute. Halloween was crazy this year. Sophie would not wear her costume or 3 others we tried and we were so late for out ward trunk or treat pictures escaped my mind. There was a lot more but as for you guys you look great, as always.
Post a Comment