We were asking Dad about his day at the dinner table. He said, "Ryan hung on my back today". Dad was working on a low outlet and so Ryan just wrapped his arms around Dad's neck and hung there. While Ryan was hanging there he said to Dad, "Boys get depressed too you know." Dad said, "Are you depressed?" And Ryan responded matter-of-factly, "I've been watching t.v. all day!"
We had a good laugh at that one.
In other news (bragging news) I went to Aidan's Parent Teacher Conference and he's reading at the first grade level. Yahoo Bamboo.
So I"m off to the Stake Center to learn how to do some family history stuff online. Should be interesting.
I love pancakes for dinner.
bye.
9 comments:
i love pancakes for anytime. i haven't pancakes for ever.
make me pancakes amy.
At least you made dinner!! we usually have bananas.
That's one funny little boy! I love that our 73 year old dad was working down on his knees with a 4 year old on his neck! I'm sure he was thinking, "yah kid tell me bout it!" HEE HEE! I don't like pancakes when I'm pregnant sick at all! When I'm well though I love pancakes for dinner but mostly I love crepes which my kids think are pancakes! Kell, I eat bananas with every meal it's what I eat before the meal is ready to tide me over. So I love that idea.
Jen, I love your crepes. I miss your crepes. That was my favorite part about spending the night. You would cook me crepes in the morning. :)Oh well I liked talking and giggling too. Well except when you tried to put your feet on me. Yuck.
I haven't ever used any wrinkle cream. I guess I better get on board. Thanks for letting me know.
Felicia made pumpkin whole wheat pancakes a week or so ago. They were pretty darn good too! You can only eat like one though.
I remember Heather staying the night! I use to hang out with Jen and her. When I found out she had a fobia to feet I got right to work. HA HA! I forgot about that.
ps Who's Kelly? I laughed so hard when I read her comment on bananas for dinner! Bananas! LOL! BANANAS!
Kelly is Scotty's best friend, Willy's wife. Get that! And she's my good friend.
p.s. I love that we still call Willy and Scotty best friends that cracks me up.
Oh yah Heather just hates feet and I loved to put them on her - it was so funny to see her squirm! HEE HEE! Kell, I laughed hard about that bananas for dinner thing too - you goof ball -eat something !
I still hate feet. They are stinking and sweaty and who knows what is growing on there. I would rather not have it grow on me. Feet off please! Or more like "Touch me with your feet and I will HURT YOU!
Post a Comment