And now for the Explanation. I think the above paragraph provides some explanation as to why Johnny didn't have (or need) brothers. I provided that physicality if you will. I am not alone in this endeavor, oh no, I recall Emily's viciousness seeping from her eyes when she'd go after John. He'd revert to the couch kicking his legs and she'd wallop him. She doesn't hold back when she's out to inflict pain- pain will be inflicted. And I do believe Miss Molly had a serious attack mode. I had opportunity to witness it first hand.
So that's it for this blog. Love you Johnny-sorry for the pain.
3 comments:
hahah! if i remember correctly, there were many a time when john was beating ME up and MOLLY came at him like a crazy woman. John would girl scream and run for his life.
I just learned from you girls how to fight like a guy.
Shawn is afraid to visit you because "Amy hits me".
He's a tender flower in the Anderson world.
Em, you make me laugh young lady! Oh and what a tender flower he is! I do remember the vicious Molly attacks -she was nothing to mess with ! YIKES!! Love ya MOLL! You notice how nothing was mentioned about me fighting thats because I was the peace maker! That's right! HEE HEE!
Ya, you are mean. remember when you pulled my leg and called me a... well, I'm not going to say:) And I'm not even a sibling. I can only imagine.
Nice book list!!! I'm going to pretend to read those books.
Post a Comment