2.25.2008

He is Registered!

Aidan is officially registered for Kindergarten.  Can you believe it?!  I'm so excited for him because he is so social.  He loves to play with friends, talk, make-believe, build forts, ride bikes, and on and on, but I am sad for me.  I really love having him home.  He is so funny and sweet.  I'm just glad they break us parents in easy with only a couple hours a day for the first year.  When we got to the school to sign him up (it is the elementary school where Chloe and Asher go) he asked if he would be starting today.  I had to remind him several times that he didn't get to actually go to Kindergarten yet, that he would have to wait until all of summer was over.  I also had a touch of nostalgia as the 5th of 8 children, by the time I went through the school system most teacher's knew who I was and what my lineage consisted of.  Well, Chloe and Asher's Kindergarten teacher saw me signing Aidan up and said, "Oh, you have another one ready for Kindergarten?"  We like to keep those teachers guessing, because not one of my children has the same personality or disposition as the others.  So that's it for me today.  Enjoy my shelfari book shelf.  I thought it would add a little color & interest to be able to see the front of the books. I'm working on my own review of each book as some I enjoyed much more than others.  Book club is on Wednesday, so I am looking forward to reading something that someone else recommends.  

No comments: