2.13.2008

Oh the things they say!



I'm sure you could guess from the title that this is a blog about our kids.  
We'll start with Cole.  Today he was sitting on my lap with his face really close to mine and he said, "I right there," as he pointed at my eye.  It took me a minute to realize that he could see his reflection in my eye.  How cute is that?




Secondly, if you did know there was a blizzard that blew through these parts this afternoon.  Chloe had invited a friend over before the blizzard hit.  So she called the friend to see if she'd still be coming over (because she lives close and so they always walk).  Her friends said she'd like to come, but it was blowing so hard and so snowy.  Chloe said, "Would you like me to walk over to your house and walk you back to my house?"  And her friend said yes.  Chloe hung up and said, "And that's what friends are for."  Here is a pic of her in her Daddy's coat (it's yellow) on her way to pick up her friend.  

A few minutes after that I had an older neighbor lady over to help me with something.  She walked, because she's a walker.  It was blizzarding.  As she was about to leave Chloe came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Mom, ask her if she'd like a ride home please."  I'm so glad I have her to help me with my manners!

Last night Asher wrote Scott & I a note and delivered it  to my room.  Here is a small quote from that note:
"I love you and you are the best mom in the hol intire world.  And so is dad.  I wode not do or trade enything for you or dad if my life deapendid on it!"
Love it!

Lastly, 
Aidan was laying on the couch today just a watchin t.v.  I passed by and asked if he was feeling ok.  He said,  "I am feeling kind of old today."  
How's that? I said.
He stood up all crooked like with one leg bent and one leg straight and said,"See I'm old and crooked".  

Hope you all had a great day full of laughs!
Amy

1 comment:

JP Anderson said...

LOL!!! You've got some funny kids! Little Miss Chloe is going to be a great mom some day. She's so caring and mature for her age. You guys are doing an awesome job.