In Boise we were able to visit Jen's family. I even gave Miss Anna (aka Miss Nervous) a haircut. She was worried about falling off the stool, and late worried about the blow dryer on her ears. Her haircut turned out really cute, and she sang me all the words to "Fabulous" from High School Musical 2. Paige presented me with a felt witch that she had made (think she'll take after her Mom? We could use another seamstress.) Zander kept me laughing in his pink shirt saying, "I'm Sharpay". Jen and I went to Jamba Juice and they gave us a complimentary shot of wheatgrass. Tasted like I stuck my head in the lawnmower bag, but it was sweet, not bad. Tonya Jarvis(Clark) was in town for a wedding and so she stopped by Jen's. We visited for a while, and had some laughs as we talked about old times growing up next door to each other. I love having friends that I've had since I was 5 years old. It just feels so comfortable--they know all about you. I only wish she lived closer. (She lives in Texas, and really loves it. You know that whole Texan pride thing?)


Scott and I stayed at Karen and Jeremy's. This is a pic of there little one, Colton. Kooper was out of town with his Dad. Colton is so sweet. I just love his big blue eyes. He loved to play ball with Scotty and play with the cat. Oh, and copy the sounds his Mother would make when she played tennis on the Wii. (By the way she wooped me at tennis AND boxing, and I thought I was so good!) Compliments of Karen I had a 2 hour massage. That's right 2 HOURS! It was fantastic, except for the knots in my neck that were quite painful. We also went downtown Boise and did a little looking around and met a real scary dude at the Pie Hole restaurant. His smell drowned out the pizza smell. He was noticeably drunk and talked to us about catfish?
At Molly's we had a photo shoot with new baby Sophie. These are a couple of my favorites. It was no small task to get her to sleep. It took about 2 gallons of milk :) and shipping the other 3 Thorne's off to the kind neighbor's house. You see, they all wanted to be in on the photo shoot. I obliged and took their cute photos too. Sophie's hair is amazing. It's so long and when you get it wet it is super curly!
What you don't know about this photo is that Molly is under the black backdrop suffocating. Oh the things we'll do for a photo. Molly was holding Sophie and got her to sleep, so just in case this was the only photo we'd get we had Molly just hold her and hid Molly with the backdrop.
Bailey immediately asked to see my purse when I got there. She was disappointed that there was no gum or candy, but seemed happy to use and reuse the hand sanitizer. Dawson sweetly snuggled by me as I read him a book, and Ethan nearly beat me at air hockey and I was REALLY trying.

All in all it was a great trip. I also met a girl on the flight there, who's son is @ Primary Children's. She is from Salt Lake. Her 4 year old son is battling Stage 4 Neuroblastoma. We talked the entire flight and found that much of our thinking and the things we've learned through our trials is similar. I only wish I'd gotten her phone number. Well, I hope all is well for everyone out there. Thank you all you Boiser's for the good time. Everyone, please feel free to comment.
5 comments:
Amy i absolutely love all of these pictures. They're wonderful! And i happen to know you've gone to a lot of trouble to have them in order. so good job on that!
does anyone think that picture of Bailey and Dawson look like one of them just told a bad joke? cracks me up!
Ok ok, that does sound like you had fun but I still think Arizona is a good idea....
I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Thanks so much for taking them and coming to see me. I have looked at the pictures a dozen times already. Good work! Well Done! Wonderful Job!
Molly and Jen's kids are frikin cute! I crack up every time I see that little Bailey, she looks so much like Molly to me. "Look, its little miss Molly!" I say in my head. Glad you had a good time Aim!
Dang those kids are frikin cute! Thanks for coming Aim you know I always love it and want you to come back now! Those pics of the little Sophie are just TDF! I love the hair! More than Anna had when she was 2! Love ya!
Post a Comment