He is at the stage where he will alert me to his bodily functions, HOWEVER, he does not like to sit on the potty. He cried and screamed. I do love that once he is on there though, he doesn't think he can get off. (he, he, our little secret). So I sit there and make promises of treats and fun and he sits there with this look on his face. A little toot and he's ready to call it a day. I made him stick it out. Until I was tired of it and got him down with no progress. I've done this before- come one now, shouldn't I get some kind of tax deduction for this?
Grape Hubba Bubba anyone?
Grape Hubba Bubba anyone?
2 comments:
I'm terribly sorry, Bailey was pretty easy. However while I was gone the other night she gave Tristan a nice poopy surprise, what's a girl to do when her brother is in the bathroom? She proceeded to cry in the hall way," I pooped and Dawson's on the potty". If you are using pull-ups this is a good trick. Put underwear on underneath the pull-up that way he stills feels wet but with minimal clean up for you. Good luck. You could also try getting everyone in on the fun. Randomly ask who wants to go the the bathroom. Get your other kids to raise their hands in excitment and maybe he will think it is fun to do then they can race to the bathroom, he wins of course.
lol. i love your pictures.
and stories of course. i can't wait to potty train my own little one (dog). it will be a joy.
Molly when are you going to get a blog huh?
Post a Comment