I always loved the first day of shorts... remember at Ricks we would put shorts on when it got above 45!!! Now, down here, I get excited when it's cool enough to wear jeans.
You've got some good lookin kiddos there Aim. I think that all of them have a whole lot of growing to do with those feet.
It's like the first day of winter here in Ogden as well. It was nice enough to go jacketless to 8:00am classes but at about 2:00 it started to rain and then snow. What the crap!!!!
5 comments:
is it just me or do Aidy's feel look huge in that picture? must have some of my foot genes. lol.
how about the weather today huh? i dont know bout your end of utah but here its more like the first day of winter.
I always loved the first day of shorts... remember at Ricks we would put shorts on when it got above 45!!! Now, down here, I get excited when it's cool enough to wear jeans.
Your kids are absolutely beautiful.
You've got some good lookin kiddos there Aim. I think that all of them have a whole lot of growing to do with those feet.
It's like the first day of winter here in Ogden as well. It was nice enough to go jacketless to 8:00am classes but at about 2:00 it started to rain and then snow. What the crap!!!!
Hmmm. Did they wear them today in the freakin SNOW. That is a very cute picture!
Cutie Patodie picture! This weather is all about La Nina! I wish it would just be Spring - Oh how I love Spring!
Post a Comment