4.02.2008

Mad Skills


We've got some skills at this house.  Here are a few examples:

Aidan's got some serious break dancing skills.  If you ask he will perform.


Cole's got some cootah (scooter) skills.  This new 3-wheeler keeps him a bit safer.  He was borrowing his siblings 2-wheeled Razors and going downhill.  Then he started to steal the neighbor's 3-wheeled scooter.  


The famous Browning stonehenge.  These boys are daily fort builders.  This is their latest idea.  



5 comments:

JP Anderson said...

DAG YO!!! Them some MAD skills! That Cole is a little package of macho.

Jen said...

Wow I love the skills! Love the outfit officer! That is some small outfit - is it a dolls? HEE HEE! Love ya, JEN

Kelly said...

Woho. Your not kiddin. Pretty talented kido's. Are you sure they are yours. Aaahaa, just kidding:)

Dallmann's said...

Hahaha, I can't stop laughing at that picture of Officer Smalley. There is a whole lot of humor around there. H

Molly Thorne said...

Bailey has that same scooter. We will have to have a show down on fort building. I love it when they stack them cushions real high and think it's a fort and that I am amazing when I get out the clothes pins and blankets to assist.