4.21.2008

Oh crap, this is a video?!

This is a post to reveal the truth.
We all make mistakes sometimes.
It may have nothing to do with your age,
or your abilities with a digital camera.  











4 comments:

Em said...

honestly. what would ya'll do if I wasn't around to A. be recorded. and B. end those recordings. lol.

what the heck were we talking about 'cheese from unda?!" you are so grodie guts amy.

Jen said...

Funny Stuff! Em, don't listen to her that is why she is always using my "rude" quotes because she is always saying things like this to me " The Cheese from Downunder", "cheese frumundu" ! She's nasty nasty nasty! Grodie Guts! I agree!

Kelly said...

Thanks girls. I just got my laugh for the day!! Actually I think I laughed enough for the week!
Great video's too Amy. You never disappoint.

JP Anderson said...

I'm a little behind on the comments so this is for the last three blogs. Flying kites sounds and looks so fun. I haven't done that since Burley in the field next to the Clarks before it had a house in it, ya know, the one 50 feet from the power lines.
next: Felicia and I have been wanting to go on a road trip for some time now. Gunnason don't sound non too bad. Neat house!
next: Those videos were pretty funny. That is classic Dad and classic Amy too. Fumunudu Cheese fumundu dere. Personally, I shower too often to experience that phenomenon.