4.11.2008

Weather forecast for tonight: dark. -george carlin

Chloe came running into our room and whipped open the blinds.  No mind that Scott is in his underwear.  And there it was...again.  Snow, our old friend.  Spring....it's so undecided.  It reminds me of myself sometimes.  So I snapped some shots of my sweet daffodils with snow on their heads (I sound like my Mom right there, but oh how I love my flowers).  Ah well, I'm fighting back with my new hairdo- the Cali Do it's called now.  It looks like I've been at the beach in the salt water, dried in the light breeze of the ocean, with the sun lightening out the deepest red.  right?  Ok, so it looks like I'm a busy Mom who doesn't fix her hair, so what,  I just imagine I'm Mary Kate or Ashley Olsen and my messy do is totally the coolest.  
Happy Spring.
Happy New Do.



3 comments:

JP Anderson said...

The do is you. This weekend we should have AWESOME weather.

Em said...

i like your hair amy. and do not like this on an off again snow. and why are you quoting George Carlin? He's only the crassest comedian alive. (and i saw him live in NY and fell asleep)

Jen said...

I love the hair Aim! Come and check out my new blog! I fixed it all up!