4.05.2008

Cinco Siestas

That's correct 5 Naps.  You see last night the children went to be around 10:30, much past their 8:00 usual bedtime.  And then, Asher woke up around 6:30 and the others followed suit.  So after the morning session of Conference (which they did very well at- I printed off lots of activities) I demanded that they all go to their rooms.  I turned the heat up a few degrees, tucked their cuddle blankets around them, turned on some soft church music and layed down by Cole.  THEY ALL FELL ASLEEP.  YES!!!  We all had a good 2 hour nap while Scott did some studying.  It was fantastic.  I do not remember the last time that ever happened.  It may not have ever happened before.  Happy Slumbering.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me!!

Em said...

i got two people to take synchronized naps today!

hehe. not impressive but that IS impressive. :) i bet that felt good.

Jen said...

I just wish I could have a nap and maybe convince my son who definately still needs naps to just take a little one - so I too could have one!